Virtual instruction often incorporates videos as learning content, but they can also be pedagogical projects. Here as some resources to help you facilitate student creation of video-based content for assignments.
- Here is a document containing a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Powerpoint + Zoom to create videos for presentation (by Pam Lach)
- Here is a series of tutorials for using Adobe Premiere (part of the Adobe Creative Cloud that faculty can freely access using their SDSUid) to create video lectures and presentations (by Cassie Tanks, DH Center Assistant, Spring-Summer, 2020). Additional video tutorials can be accessed here.
- Tutorial for using YouTube to create transcripts of videos (by Cassie Tanks)
- Check out all the DH Center tutorials at https://tinyurl.com/dhc-public-tutorials.
Faculty point of contact:
- Pam Lach (Digital Humanities Librarian). email@example.com